Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
To provide data management support for cancer clinical trial activities.
5. Undertake clinical observations as required by study protocol, to include venesection, obtaining blood pressure (manual or electronic), recording ECGs and measuring height and weight.
6. Provide general administrative support to cancer clinical trials, including filing, typing, fielding telephone calls, ordering patient notes and retrieving patient test results via hospital IT systems
7. Update the oncology trials database with details of patients screened and recruited to trials onto clinical trials
8. Make arrangements for pathological samples, radiological films and electronic data to be sent for central review
9. Act as first telephone contact for enquiries about cancer trials
10. Support in preparing trial documentation for monitoring
12. Ensure trials are carried out according to EU Directive on Good Clinical Practice and the Research Governance Guidelines
1. Ensure all trial paperwork is accurately completed, including transcribing/exporting data from medical records/hospital IT systems to Case Report Forms (CRFs) (paper or electronic) as required by clinical trial protocols, checking eligibility of patients for entry into trials and
randomising/registering patients into trials according to protocol requirements
2. Ensure timely submission of accurate and completed CRFs to the Trial Coordinating Offices, responding to data queries as necessary
3. Ensure clinic appointments/tests required for patients involved in trials are carried out according to the schedule in the protocol
4. Assist in the care and follow up of clinical trial patients. Where appropriate and for specific trials, the postholder may be expected to work autonomously providing information, education and support to patients on clinical trials
‘A’ Level or equivalent
Evidence of continuing professional development
Previous or relevant experience necessary
Administrative experience within a clinical healthcare setting
Experience of dealing directly with patients
Aptitudes and skills required
Motivation for research
Attention to detail
Good organisational skills
Able to work alone and as part of a team
Able to prioritise tasks
Clear verbal communication
Free job description Clinical Trial Assistant from database of thousands of job descriptions