Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
Focused on achieving best commercial value and reach from digital relationships, accountable for prospecting and management of digital distribution partnerships. The Digital Account Executive will manage distribution accounts, maintain and enhance relationships with digital portals, mobile phone operators and digital content aggregators. Ensure that partnerships build pursue all growth opportunities on emerging platforms.
Free Job Description Digital Account Executive
1. To work with the Business Development in prospecting and maintaining new digital partnerships, and delivering to agreed annual digital business plan.
2. To proactively manage the implementation of digital projects throughout their lifecycle, ensuring that they are delivered on time, to budget and specification, and that appropriate methodologies are employed.
3. To identify and pre-empt key issues and risks in order to deliver the best service to digital partners. To monitor and control risks and issues and devise effective mitigation strategies.
4. Lead ad hoc teams from multiple departments to deliver digital and commercial projects. Maintain a close working relationship with Technology division to receive the best possible service for Business Development and necessary technical support.
1. Experience of working in a business development and/or project management environment with a focus on digital media.
2. A track record of good relationship management including motivation, collaboration and communication. Ability to work in a high performing team to deliver commercial results in a complex matrix organisation.
3. A proven ability to establish a range of stakeholder relationships in order to deliver specific business objectives. A successful track record of delivering commercial projects.
4. A good understanding of project management methodologies and experience with standard project management techniques and software such as Prince2/Agile.
5. Experience managing multiple work streams with numerous partners and stakeholders. Ability to align multiple work streams, manage projects within a technically complex and uncertain environment.
6. Experience of leading and sharing “best practice” across teams. High levels of drive, self-motivation and the ability to work on own initiative
7. Ability to lead small teams and provide direction and delegate across project groups to deliver business objectives on time and on budget.
8. Systematic thinker, can analyse complex problems and propose pragmatic solutions
9. A thorough and current understanding of the digital media industry, delivery systems and the competitive forces
5.To play a leading part in resource planning and allocation, managing dependencies and tracking across the various digital and commercial project work streams as required
6. To set up and maintain appropriate information systems to ensure overview of all digital deals, for the purpose of knowledge sharing, reporting and feedback on overall performance.
7. To assist with management of business development digital product workflow. Ensuring prioritisation of digital product requests from regional business development teams.
8. To understand, keep abreast of and disseminate key developments in the digital market including emerging content, digital trends and audiences.