Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
Free Job description Digital Analyst
TAGGING AND REPORTING-Job Description Digital Analyst
• Collect, understand and analyse reporting requirements for new and existing product features and work with product management to define appropriate metrics to measure Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Provide specification used by the development and test teams to implement tagging.
• Work with central analytics teams to ensure that all tagging and reporting is completed as per best practice methodology and that feedback is provided back to central analytics teams on improving tools and methodology.
• Work with the development and test teams to make sure that tagging is implemented correctly and provide guidance, advice and sign off as appropriate.
• Providing reporting and analysis on user behaviour and performance of new and existing features.
• Presenting the results of your analysis along with your recommendations to management as necessary.
• You will inspire a strong data driven culture within the team and stakeholders.
• Responsible for defining, running and analysing AB/Multivariate tests.
• You will also be responsible for developing managerial dashboards within Comscore Digital Analytix.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
1. Experience of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Omniture, comScore) from both an implementation/tagging definition perspective as well as a reporting perspective.
2. Superb Excel skills.
3. Demonstrable understanding of the product offering and the various user journeys that need to be captured. Fanatical about the user journey/experience.
4. Strong understanding and experience of business analysis.
5. Strong understanding of the relevant technologies and practices e.g. client and server-side technologies, new media technologies and platforms, project management (especially Scrum) and software engineering processes and practices.
6. Experience communicating concepts and ideas to technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels within organisations, including oral and written presentations, proposals, specifications and reports.
7. Ability to work closely and build strong relationships with stakeholders and colleagues from different departments as part of a virtual team.
8. Ability to simplify complex problems into component parts and evaluate systematically.
9. Evidence of problem solving and providing creative solutions.
Desirable Skills-Job Description Digital Analyst
1. Experience in web or application development
2. Good analytics skills (knowledge of statistical modelling techniques, segmentation, etc.)
3. Skilled in prioritising and planning, taking into account all relevant issues and factors (deadlines, resource availability, dependencies, etc.)
4. Knowledge of MVT / AB testing methodologies and platforms
5. Experience implementing analytics onto mobile web and native apps
6. Good understanding of the UK market landscape for digital media products, including consumer attitudes and interaction.
Planning and organising - able to think ahead in order to establish an efficient and appropriate course of action for self and others. Prioritises and plans activities taking into account all the relevant issues and factors such as deadlines, staffing and resources.
Communication - able to get one’s message understood clearly by adopting a range of styles, tools and techniques appropriate to the audience and the nature of the information.
Influencing and persuading - able to present sound and well reasoned arguments to convince others. Can draw from a range of strategies to persuade people in a way that results in agreement or behaviour change.
Managing relationships and team working - able to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people. Works co-operatively with others to be part of a team, as opposed to working separately or competitively.
Resilience - manages personal effectiveness by managing emotions in the face of pressure, set backs or when dealing with provocative situations. Demonstrates an approach to work that is characterised by commitment, motivation and energy.
Flexibility - adapts and works effectively with a variety of situations, individuals or groups. Able to understand and appreciate different and opposing perspectives on an issue, to adapt an approach as the requirements of a situation change, and to change or easily accept changes in one’s own organisation or job requirements.
Creative Thinking - able to transform creative ideas into practical reality. Can look at existing situations and problems in novel ways and come up with creative solutions.
Analytical thinking - able to simplify complex problems, processes or projects into component parts explore and evaluate them systematically.
To provide reporting and analysis on the performance of new features added iteratively during the product development process and lead within the Product Management team in improving the analytics lifecycle and providing reporting and analysis to support the teams in prioritising each of their respective platform roadmaps.
1. ANALYTICS PROCESS
• Audit the existing process used within the team to tag functionality and provide reporting.
• Solicit input from product managers, key members of the team and other stakeholders to understand and suggest how to improve the quality of tagging and reporting.
• Responsible for implementing a new improved analytics process, monitoring its effectiveness and taking necessary action to address any issues that come up.
• Ensure that the team’s tagging and reporting methodology is aligned with other parts of the business.
• Raise awareness of the analytics process and its benefits within the team