Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
To provide efficient and effective Facilities Administration management for office equipment including post and stationary, accommodation, utilities, cab services, car parking where applicable and contractors across the sites
• Implement a Call Logging facility monitor agreed service level agreements, attend regular meetings to discuss contractual obligation issue and performance
• Assist and support all accommodation moves
• Cover switchboard in the absence of colleagues.
• Maintain up to date lists of Fire Wardens and 1st Aiders to ensure levels are always accurate and maintained. Lead on Fire Warden quarterly meetings, Act as Fire-Co-ordinator at Fire drills in the event of evacuations and maintain comprehensive records of incidents
• Ensure all floors are clear kept clear of hazards and debris and undertake a regular (weekly) walk through all floors / buildings to monitor conditions and report back where short falls are identified
• Remove/relocate equipment and make recommendations to ensure legal compliance.
• Provide administration services (including opening post and distributing, telephone queries and messages, archiving facilities)
• Issue and support maintenance of identification badges to staff and approved sub tenants and contractors, (arranging top up and order of new stock, storage of stock, taking photographs via PC)
• Assist with the management of all building services including maintenance of internal domain, liaising with and supervision of work contractors. Liaise with Property Services, and landlords to advise of weekend working, contractors on site, cleaning issues, reactive and maintenance repairs across the estate.
• Create and maintain filing systems and records (e.g. mobile phone list, staff floor by floor)
Education / Qualifications
Fire Warden Certificate or willingness to train
1st Aid Certificate or willingness to train
IOSH Health and Safety awareness training or willingness to train
Significant experience in the Estates & Facilities role/environment
Providing head office support service
Experience in the provision of the Health and Safety function within Estates/Facilities including: identifying and managing risk, development and implementation of policies, COSHH, and carrying out building inspections, fire inspections, and DSE/work station assessments.
NHS protocols of archiving confidential records
Understanding of contract monitoring and service level agreements
Free job description Facilities Manager
• Implement a standard stationary purchase order for all staff. Manage and procure the stationary using call off order for all sites where staff are based across the estate, monitor deliveries to ensure embedded SLAs are not being breached and maintain budget control by liaising with finance team.
• Set up regular meetings with external providers, i.e. Property Service and stationary provider to monitor performance and SLAs
• Manage the day to day provision of Health and Safety advice and support to employees and the organisation. Assist in the production and implementation of policies & procedures for Health & Safety/Risk Management to ensure compliance with relevant legislation.
• Professional services and oversight of meeting rooms