Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Receptionist job description Radio
Job Description for Receptionist
To provide an efficient reception support service and undertaking associated clerical duties.
1. Main duties
• Timely opening of premises and security at close of day. Activate recorded message telephone system to sign-post cover outside of normal opening times.
• Make appointments within recommended time-scales where possible.
• Deal with customer enquiries, both by telephone and in person, taking appropriate action and ensuring that confidentiality is maintained.
• Be available to receive visitors on arrival and to direct to the appropriate area.
• Enter new customers onto the system. Assist in the collation of statistics.
• Scanning of incoming correspondence
• General reception/office duties – opening post and taking necessary action; filing; photocopying; stationery orders. Progress development of a paper light practice.
• Liaise with external agencies, making and chasing appointments and as appropriate. Liaise with other organisations via the telephone, as and when appropriate.
• Ensure noticeboards and information points are regularly updated with appropriate information
• As directed, implant processes to work towards a paperless practice
• Be aware of the fire regulations and be conversant with fire drill procedure, sufficient to ensure safety in case of fire
• Complete necessary forms, registers and statistical returns in accordance with agreed procedures.
• Be willing to participate in any training and development necessary to fulfil the role in relation to service or individual need. Attend and contribute to staff meetings where appropriate.