Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Job Description for Sales Director
The Sales Director, EMEA will be a key member of the senior management team and will have primary responsibility for leading the wholesale sales functions to achieve targeted organic growth goals established by the company. This role is responsible for achieving sales results and driving innovative and integrated sales initiatives in partnership with the Vice President of Sales and other members of the senior management team. This is a high level sales position reporting to the VP, Sales.
• Meet or exceed sales quotas
• Confirm, communicate and implement sales goals and strategies for the sales force, and review and update sales and marketing strategies for key markets and target accounts
• Assess sales staff to ensure effective leadership, and appropriate staffing, structure, skill sets and training to meet aggressive sales goals and evolving business needs
• Create and sustain effective collaborative partnerships with key Channel Partners
• Identify key target accounts and generate plans, including time lines and responsibility, for conversion
• Complete thorough market analysis to improve product positioning and to increase the effectiveness of the sales team.
• Establish and achieve growth-oriented revenue goals and objectives
• Lead formulation of the overall sales plan and related expense budget
• Lead and develop the Sales team to support sales strategies and to deliver profitable sales growth. Recommend, obtain approval and implement any changes needed to align the sales organization with overall business strategy
• Assess strengths and weaknesses of Sales Channel Partners, rehabilitating and/or upgrading where appropriate and filling vacancies in key growth markets in support of global expansion plans
• Develop and implement sales training tools and processes, including tactical pricing models and business opportunity analysis models
• Track, manage and communicate sales forecasts and results by salesperson and distributor
• Create a winning atmosphere by effectively communicating the sales strategy to all constituencies throughout the sales channel
• Determine and implement the most appropriate sales market structures to achieve revenue goals, secure new business opportunities and win customers
• Develop strong ties with key customers and key accounts and be proactive in understanding the trends and issues likely to impact our served markets
• Drive the implementation of front end customer strategies, including identifying and involving key customers in product development
• Advise management on sales directions, competitors and market trends, including technology trends
• Work with Human Resources to develop and implement innovative incentive programs which align individual and sales team compensation with goals and objectives
• Provide timely (monthly) activity and expense reporting
• College degree required. Concentration in Marketing, Business, or Industrial Distribution preferred
• Minimum of 10 years direct Sales experience, 5+ years sales management experience and 5+ years of independent distribution management experience
• Proven track record of developing and effectively implementing sales strategies, business plans, forecasts and budgets, and achieving sales results
• Hands-on experience in recruiting and leading a world-class sales organization
• Proven organizational design and process skills and be capable of reorienting or changing the sales organization to optimize market conditions, serve new types of customers, and support and service new product types
• Experience in establishing and building strong collaborative business partnerships with Channel Partners and End Users
• Experience in creating and sustaining strong profitability and business results within a successful organization
• Fifty Percent (50%) travel with some, intermittent, weekend travel