Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Job Description for Sales Executive
To sell products to agreed sales targets and achieve sales budget. You may be based
from home but will be required to attend monthly Sales Meetings, Quarterly Staff Meetings at
Head Office and other meetings as required.
· Deliver the sales budget. This will be reviewed and set each year with the Sales Team
· Grow existing business with customers in your territory
· Identify potential new customers / sales areas, prioritise and convert to successful
business wins within clearly defined time limits to deliver yearly sales targets
· Write sales plan for delivering achievable, measurable growth over the next 5 years
· Monitor competitor activity and own product strengths / weaknesses and with
marketing, develop a sales & marketing audit
· With existing sales team and Sales Director, develop a sales strategy for the next 5
· Take an active role in monthly Sales Meetings, prepare sales reports for monthly
meetings, make full use of Salesforce CRM database to record all sales activity centrally
· Attend prospect / customer meetings with Sales Director when required
· Attend and present, if required, at Quarterly Staff Meetings
· Represent company at trade shows
· Understand full product portfolio and the client’s business requirements so that
offerings can be maximised
· Build professional client-relations with all external parties in the industry; prospects,
existing customers, hardware providers, 3PLs, etc
· Regular liaison with Sales Director regarding weekly sales activity and quotations /
presentations to customers when required
Skills and Competencies Required
· A proven track-record of managing and achieving sales budgets (minimum 5 years’
· Previous experience in the supply chain, retail and logistics industries
· Confident presentation skills and ability to construct logical, credible winning arguments
· Experience of working in a fast-moving sales-led culture
· Good working knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and CRM
· An ability to see “the wood from the trees” and focus on the organisation’s goals to
deliver against budget
· Effective communication and team-building with staff at all levels within the
· A positive, can-do approach to challenges and complexity
· An organised approach to work, with good prioritisation and time management skills
Any relevant qualifications or experience covering the above will be taken into account.