Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Job Description for Sales Representative
Responsible for generating sales with existing customers and developing opportunities with new customers within assigned territory.
• Scheduling appointments and visiting existing customers to review product needs and determining other opportunities.
• Providing product quotes as required.
• Organizing and attending joint sales calls with Vendors.
• Opening new accounts.
• Continuously updating customers on product changes and modifications.
• Providing solutions to customers’ problems.
• Attending Trade Shows and Conferences (if applicable).
• Product introduction of new releases.
• Liaising between customers and the company for up-to-date status of service, pricing and new product release launches.
• Preparing reports for marketing and sales and keeping expense accounts.
• Performing maintenance and updating of customers’ accounts including contact names for future sales.
• Keeping up to date on new products, services, procedures and tools by attending training and departmental meetings
• Other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma required.
• Post Secondary courses in Sales and/ or Marketing an asset.
• Product knowledge or industry experience an asset ...
• 1-3 years related experience.
• Tasks are diversified and follow a wide range of standardized slightly complex procedures.
• Tasks are considered semi-routine and may be of several varieties.
• Moderate exercise of judgment generally covered by standards and precedents.
• Analysis of data generally applied to the solution of specific problems.