Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
To work with the Director on key areas of company work including:
* Company management
Job Description General Manager [cont]
* Develop and implement the short- and long-term plans of the company.
* Manage the Project Managers and work with them on the
* administration of company education projects.
* Oversee the running of the office
* Maintain and develop working relationships with key project partners, funders and other stakeholders.
* Manage press development;
* Manage advertising opportunities
* Devise annual company and project budgets in consultation with the Director and Finance Director.
* Liaise with the Finance Director to manage company finances
* Produce the financial reports and management accounts in consultation with the Finance Director and Finance Committee.
Job Description General Manager [cont]
* Marketing and PR-oversee content, production and distribution of all marketing and publicity materials
* Oversee evaluation of company projects
* Oversee documenting of projects through digital video and stills photography. Storage and retrieval of visual evidence for reports and publicity.
* Supporting staff in their day to day use of the IT systems
* Oversee acquisition of required IT resources
Skills and experience-Essential:
* Educated to degree level
* A minimum of 2 years relevant experience
* Excellent administrative, organisational and scheduling skills
* Experience of budgeting and financial management
* Experience of staff management
* Good communication skills written and oral
* IT literacy, in particular familiarity with all MS Office applications and good knowledge of the internet
* Motivated self-starter
* A flexible approach to working hours and job demands
* A thorough understanding of and commitment to equal opportunities and all related issues
* Ability to develop excellent working relationships
* Good problem solver
* Ability to work on own initiative, prioritise work
* Commitment to personal development and training
* Friendly, confident and articulate
* Knowledge of IT network systems, use of web applications
* Book keeping skills or experience of using accounting software, particularly SAGE
* Skills in document layout and DTP applications
* Full driving license
Job Description General Manager
To manage the administration of the human resources policies, procedures and programs including:
* Recruitment and contracting of staff;
* Performance management and improvement systems;
* Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting;
* Employee development, and training;
* Policy development and documentation;
* Employee relations;
* Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
The postholder will manage a small team of staff, and take responsibility for the implementation of the above and all aspects of day-to-day company activity.