Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
Free Job Description Information Security Manager
The Information Security Operations Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Information Security Management System (ISMS) across the organisation.
The Information Security Operations Manager is responsible for the following:
• To manage and deliver the ISMS project in line with agreed timescales.
• Define and ensure implementation of security functionality into new products and services.
• Ensure that a full and agreed schedule of security audits across the group is undertaken.
• To create and maintain an audit programme for third party service providers to ensure compliance with the Information Security standards.
• To work with representatives from Business and Legal Affairs to ensure that all legal documents reflect policies for the protection and security of its information assets.
• Work with the Internal Audit team to ensure any recommendations are managed appropriately and delivered to timescales.
• Facilitate the communication of key information security messages for employees to ensure that all agreed policies and procedures are embedded within the organisation.
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (preferred)
• Detailed understanding of information security principles & practices.
• Experience of an ISMS implementation auditing and reporting.
Experience of managing information security incidents and events.
• Undertaking Risk Assessments and creating Risk Treatment plans.
• Excellent Project Management skills
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
• Knowledge of Data Protection legislation
• Monitor, audit and ensure compliance of the ISMS with the relevant standards (ISO 27001), legislation and third party contracts.
• Provide ad-hoc advice to business units in line with IS policies and procedures.
• Process Holding and Hosting applications for 3rd party service providers in line with agreed procedures.
• Manage the Information Asset Register and liaise with Information Asset Owners and Managers on a regular basis.
Work with the Risk Advisory team to undertake risk assessments and develop acceptable risk treatment plans.