Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Job Description Marketing Manager
To develop both trade and consumer marketing strategies and campaigns to help build brand awareness, drive ratings, and support distribution and advertising sales where applicable, to attain their revenue goals and distribution targets.
• Proactively propose collaboration with top affiliates in each key region (defined in accordance with revenue objectives, relationship management needs and channel priorities) to drive subscriber uptake/ upgrade where relevant and help to limit churn
• Where relevant work with Advertising Sales Director and ad sales houses to develop channel sponsorship decks, monthly newsletters, incentives and competitions relevant to each market
• Ensuring the marketing support of Distribution and Ad Sales teams maximises their chances of success in securing the business
• Develop bi-monthly/ quarterly and ad hoc presentations for both the Distribution team and key clients outlining channel performance, upcoming programming and new initiatives
• Manage the consumer and trade marketing budget against plans and be the key contact for the marketing team with regards to budget tracking and reporting specific to your region
• Brief external creative and media agencies regarding consumer and trade campaigns, and monitor activity ensuring media plans are cost efficient and relevant to the brand message
• Set up and manage 360 degree meetings on large campaigns where appropriate, to ensure all messaging across internal departments is consistent, and all key partners are up to date with any activities planned and executed.
• Carry out post campaign analysis together with the Audiences team to assess the effectiveness of the media plan, creative components and campaign messaging. Review all campaigns against targets, in addition to developing and presenting post campaign presentations based on the findings.
• Negotiate and manage barter deals with internal and external media partners wherever possible and relevant. Ensure all barters are tracked and recorded in the correct manner in line with procedure.
The Manager is required to have experience of managing relationships within the cable and satellite industry and/or entertainment industry specific. They should have experience of implementing large consumer and trade campaigns, organising exhibitions and events and working with external agencies, suppliers, partners and talent – both UK and overseas - and internal departments. Practical experience of dealing with and controlling a wide range of advertising and print work, often in a foreign language is necessary. You need to be able to manage budgets and financial records. Interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities are essential requirement as is a passion for television.
To demonstrate a thorough understanding of consumer, affiliate and advertising sales processes in CEE market. You will: brief, develop and implement consumer campaigns; identify top revenue generators; and develop close working relationships to ensure that the comapny portfolio is best represented; and collaborate on consumer campaign activity.
The Manager will also plan, manage and track trade and consumer budgets against commercial activities and revenue generated.
• Working with distribution and advertising sales, research and programming you will develop, deliver and report back on the marketing strategy across consumers and trades specific to your regions.
• Develop innovative ideas to bring channels to life and establish the company as a thought leader at relevant overseas trade exhibitions, events and conferences