Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
To will work directly with the Marketing Department on appearances and in-game activities.
• Act out the character of the mascot
• Perform at all home games
• Perform and/or provide support to all necessary community and team appearances. This includes but is not limited to sponsors, charities, media and private functions.
• Responsible for mascot costume operations including creativity, care, cleaning, maintenance, etc.
• Work directly with the Game Operations, Sales, Community Relations, and Public Relations departments with any promotions necessary.
• Create goodwill in community.
• Mascot/acting/drama experience is preferred, but not required.
• Must be well organized and flexible to meet time, priority and workload demands.
• Ability to analyze and interpret common social expressions and clients needs or wants relating to the mascot.
• Strong communication skills with all levels within the organization.
• Ability to troubleshoot situations without delay and act accordingly.
• Perform mascot duties in a manner deemed acceptable according to the standards.
• Must be able to lift approximately 50 lbs.
• Must be available to work flexible hours including all home games, some nights, and some weekends.
• Fan friendly and outgoing individual.
• Works well with children and other staff members at many events.
• Good physical condition (athletic).
• Must be able to work in a costume.
Free Job Description Mascot