Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Job Description of a Sales Representative
Primary responsibility is obtaining increased sales in an assigned territory by calling on an established network of independent wholesalers, establishing new distribution and some direct sales relationships in assigned market segments.
Also responsible for coordinating contractor sales and marketing programs and handling key technical calls and issues.
1. Introduce, demonstrate and promote all current and new products.
2. Evaluate, train and motivate new and existing distributor sales personnel.
3. Continually evaluate the territory distributor framework to assure sufficient coverage and efficiency.
4. Maximize market penetration in assigned segments.
5. Sets sales objectives for distributors and their sales force.
6. Evaluate competitive situations and recommend appropriate tactics.
7. Conduct product and system training programs for individual and groups (at
both distributor and contractor level.)
8. Implement pricing policies within market segments as directed by Regional Sales Management.
9. Execute distributor-level product promotion programs.
10. Coordination of intelligence gathering with Regional Sales Manager
11. Maintenance of Project Tracking files and Competitive Date Pricing files.
12. Submit quarterly report summarizing performance and current competitive activity.
13. Update and maintain existing customer and trade reference mailing lists, as
14. Complete follow up on inquiries and leads forwarded from Regional Sales
Management and report back on outcomes.
15. Investigate, document and report all complaints and claims for service in
territory and coordinate same with Technical Service Division.
16. Attend annual National Sales Meeting, and annual trade shows as directed by
REGIONAL SALES MANAGEMENT.
17. Accompany distributor sales personnel to head office for technical training
sessions on periodic basis.
18. Other directly related appropriate duties as assigned.
1. Successful track record in technical product sales.
2. Minimum two years sales experience in the construction industry, preferably
ceramic tile related.
3. Knowledge of construction methods and standards.
4. Membership in Construction Specifications Institute. (CDT, CCPR, or CCS
5. Strong, aggressive personality.
6. Four year college degree.
7. Valid driver’s license, current insurance and a good driving record.
1. High level of self motivation.
2. High ability and successful track record in personal salesmanship.
3. High ability in overcoming objectives.
4. High motivation skills.
5. Exceptional presentation abilities.
6. Strong organizational skills.
7. Creative thinking.
8. Strong written communication skills.
9. Good computer literacy.