Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Job Description of a Sales Associate-Medical
Promotes, sells, and services the company’s products both directly and through approved
distributors to orthopedic specialists, neurosurgeons, or other Physicians as directed by the VP
of Sales, within an assigned geographic area
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or university, or three years of related experience
• Possess superior clinical knowledgeable of the Company’s products, their clinical
application, indications, contraindications, implant techniques and procedural
troubleshooting. Be capable of instructing new users and their staff on the use of the products in an in-vitro environment.
• Utilize a clinical sales approach to influence doctor and staff to purchase and commit to using company products. Meets with assigned group of physicians, physician’s staff, and
distributor staff on a consistent weekly basis to promote and detail products and services, relate new product information and receive feedback on the company’s products and
• Travels daily throughout assigned territory to call on established and prospective customers
to solicit orders, or to qualify them as sales prospects for the company.
• Supports national sales efforts by covering surgical cases both within defined geography, as
well as nationally, based on needs of the overall organization.
• Participate in clinical meetings, exhibitions, and trade shows when designated.
• Understands and supports the company’s policies and procedures as it pertains to product complaint handling and required regulatory reporting.
• Meets and preferably exceeds monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas established by the company and its officers.
• Conducts themselves and their sales activities in accordance with all corporate policies regarding, but not limited to, customer entertainment and customer relations.
• Collects and reports competitive information to marketing frequently.
• Prepares periodic reports including entering daily activity call notes into Saleslogix, weekly
expense reports, periodic general reports, and other reports as assigned. Maintains and
frequently updates schedule of weekly case coverage on Field Calendar within Saleslogix.
• Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales proposals/contracts for orders obtained
and perspective orders within guidelines established by the VP of Sales.
• Keeps all company Sales data and proprietary information confidential.
• Work under the direction of Vice President of Sales, assigned Territory Manager, and/or assigned Trainer(s) to develop territory and sales skills consistent with Sales goals and territory objectives.