Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
To teach Spanish & German as identified by the schemes of work
Business Manager job description
Job description of a Teacher
- To be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people within the school.
- To act in a loyal and professional manner around school and to contribute to the overall ethos/work/aims of the school.
- To be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health, safety and security, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person.
- Be aware of and support difference and ensure equal opportunities for all.
- To prepare reports, written or verbal, as deemed necessary by the relevant Leaders of Learning, the Senior Leadership Team or the Governors.
- To attend and support appropriate meetings/courses and to undertake any training as deemed necessary, in order to keep abreast of development
- to teach Spanish & German to pupils throughout the age and ability range.
- to participate in activities associated with performance management.
- to motivate pupils to learn Modern Foreign Languages (MFL).
- to encourage pupils to achieve their best at all times, and particularly at the end of the Key Stages and in public examinations.
- to negotiate personal targets through a process of review, formal assessment, recording achievement and action planning of pupils.
- to implement and review teaching syllabuses appropriate to the pupils.
- to use hardware and software at times to deliver appropriate materials for pupils to learn.
- to monitor and record pupil progress throughout their course.
- to provide reports to parents, meeting deadlines, as indicated by the school’s calendar.
- to promote extra curricular language clubs.
- to ensure the MFL teaching areas are enhanced by a stimulating learning environment.
- to undertake the role of a form tutor.
- to participate fully in the life of the school.
1. Degree or equivalent in
2. Qualified Teacher Status by
1. Teaching or teaching practice
of MFL across a range of age and ability.
2. Use of a variety of teaching styles and approaches.
3. The awareness of the assessment, recording
and reporting of student’s
attainment in MFL and its use to further student’s learning.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY
1. The ability to deliver engaging and motivating lessons to students across both Key Stages.
2. Knowledge of the National Curriculum for MFL, and its assessment.
3. Knowledge of strategies that
promote a positive climate for
4. Ability to develop appropriate learning resources and to contribute to the departments
Schemes of Work.
5. Ability to make use of ICT as a tool for teaching and learning.
6. To work as a team supporting Faculty members in developing
and sharing good practice.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
1. Enthusiasm, energy, flair and Imagination.
2. Willingness to be involved in the full life of the school including extra-curricular activities.
3. Commitment to raising the aspirations of students.
4. Ambitious – a commitment toImproving personal teaching
skills and extending experience.
5. Good health and attendance record.