Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Job Description of a Sales Director
To plan and carry out direct sales activities, so as to maintain and develop sales of Software Solution to a variety of Mental Health, Substance Abuse and other behavioral healthcare providers. This is a player/coach position and direct software sales/sales management experience is required.
1. Actively generate, qualify, develop, and nurture high quality opportunities resulting in new pipeline
2. Ability to maneuver thru organizations and identify decision makers, decision process, technical
environment and need and/or pain
3. Ability to articulate value and uncover needs at each level of an organization
4. Develop target list of accounts and develop a sales plan to penetrate target accounts.
5. Initiate outbound calling campaigns to target account lists to generate demand
6. Meet and/or exceed daily and monthly performance targets for number of outbound calls,
qualified leads passed and pipeline contribution.
• Previous experience in a sales lead generation role
• Exposure to Enterprise Software sales is required0
• Experience with technical products in the hi-tech industry
To be successful in this role, you will need:
• To have the ability to deal with variability of call tasks
• Analytical skills
• Problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Database usage
• Customer handling skills(internal and external)
7. Research and profile target companies utilizing the web, Hoovers, OneSource, Jigsaw, LinkedIn
and other research tools.
8. Conduct/Attend and participate in weekly/monthly sales team meetings.
9. Update prospect database with conversations, competitive information, company size, decision making criteria and other pertinent information.
10. Generate detailed summaries of qualified leads to understand a prospect’s business pain and infrastructure
11. Provide feedback and suggest improvements to calling campaigns, scripts, messaging, etc.