Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
To coordinate support within the project or project office, including communications, collaboration, data collection and analysis.
• Create reference documentation used to manage the project and support preparation of project documentation (including finance cases and procurement documentation).
• Provide a first class document management system.
• Organise and minute meetings, organise travel arrangements and place purchase orders.
• To develop and maintain the governance calendar that informs project activities.
• Act on occasion as an Assistant Project Manager on projects, taking responsibility for predefined tasks.
Communications and stakeholders
• Maintain a communications plan, and take responsibility for communication initiatives, assessing the impact and value to ensure continuous improvement.
•To build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders and arrange stakeholder/user engagement events.
•Act as a central point of contact and ensure smooth running of the Project Office.
• To maintain and update programme, project and resource plans.
• Maintain an accessible central repository for risk logs, change control and lessons learnt.
• Working with the team to report on project health by monitoring financial information, comparing actual progress against baseline forecasts.
• Consider business compliance issues (e.g. EU Procurement, BBC Delivering Quality).
Measures of success
Free job description Project Coordinator
Knowledge, skills & experience
• Excellent time management skills with demonstrable experience of working under pressure to tight deadlines and managing a high workload with conflicting priorities.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and manage a range of relationships in a complex environment.
• Strong communication skills (verbal, written and listening): an ability to present information concisely, to communicate in a manner applicable to all levels.
• Experience and understanding of good web-based corporate communications.
• Able to produce high quality and professional presentations.
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to ensure documents are consistent in language, terminology and style.
• The ability to translate project requirements into clear, understandable language.
• An appreciation of the concepts and processes required within project management.
• Experience and understanding of effective corporate reporting and good management information within a large organisation.
• Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team to make things happen – turning ideas and strategy into tangible realities and outcomes and processes.
• Flexible approach to work with a focus on delivery to deadlines and high standards.
• Ability to handle highly confidential information with tact and discretion.
• Ability to quickly obtain a broad knowledge of thecompany, including governance structures and operating procedures,
• Strong Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.