Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Job Description Sales Manager
The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for leading sales activities across multiple channels in
a designated territory. This position will be responsible for hiring, training, coaching, mentoring
and driving a winning sales team that is highly transactional and customer focused. This position
reports to the Vice President of Sales & Marketing.
• Build, develop and retain a winning team of aggressive sales reps
• Maintain a pipeline of potential employees by continuously prospecting for new talent
• Lead daily sales team meeting & execute daily sales strategy
• Instill accountability to individual rep funnel activity including prospecting, contacts,
presentations and sales
• Provide in-field coaching and develop sales reps ability to increase business
• Motivate team to capture sales opportunities through in-person community events,
outbound calls, retail partnerships, business-to-business and business-to-employee
relationships, and targeted neighborhood canvassing
• Identify prospective customers and develop creative selling strategies
• Educate sales team on products, service offerings, and latest promotions
• Establish and maintain strong community relationships on company behalf.
• Involvement in prospecting and networking activities to increase new business development
• Previous experience in sales & leadership
• 3+ years of sales management experience in high transactional, fast paced, business- toconsumer
or business-to-small business sales environment such as telecommunications,
wireless, or cable industry
• 1-3+ years of successful experience leading, motivating, and developing a highly
dynamic and aggressive outside sales team
• Proven track record of success in meeting and exceeding sales objectives.
• Out of the box prospecting abilities
• Established professional network in local community preferred
• Exceptional leader with a passion and dedication for mentoring and coaching sales and
support employees to success
• Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, unstructured work environment