Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Job Description Sales Representative
To be the first point of telephone contact for clients and new customers and for the development of sales and long-term service relationships with a wide range of customers. To sell and promote the concept througout the country.
1. Plan and prioritise sales activities towards achieving agreed business aims. Managing personal time and productivity.
2. Manage client renewals on an ongoing basis and track clients through ACT software task lists.
3. Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
4. Use customer and prospect contact activities tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems.
5. Plan/carry out/support marketing activities and integrate personal sales efforts with other EPLA organized marketing activities, e.g., launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions and telemarketing.
6. Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods including all internet sales.
7. Record, analyse, report and administer according to EPLA systems and requirements.
8. Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
9. Attend and support external customer meetings and exhibitions/shows and other company functions necessary to perform sales duties and aid business development.
10. Attend training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
11. Other duties as agreed with line manager which are appropriate with this position.
• Educated to at least A level standard but preferably with further education qualifications.
• Experience of working in a busy sales environment with good sales and communication skills.
• Ability to sell over the telephone utilising telesales techniques appropriate to the leisure equine market
• Organised with the ability to prioritise and work unsupervised using own initiative.
• Able to work competently with word and excel preferably with office 2007
• Experience in using ACT by Sage and Sage 50 Accounts would be advantageous.
• Energetic, highly motivated, and committed to successfully developing the equine business
• Able to work away from home from time to time on shows and exhibitions