Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
Free Job description Sales Support Administrator
To support the Territory Sales team in maximising revenue by providing administrative support across the Sales process in a key client facing role. Supports sales representatives in administrative areas such as order processing, customer quotes and sales information management.
• To actively promote the Catalogue to clients and to manage all client notifications including registration, client updates.
• To maintain comprehensive records of client data on the contact management system (Microsoft CRM). To work closely with Sales Teams to ensure CRM is always up to date with clients contacts. To actively use CRM to create client invitation lists for corporate mailing lists, invitations to events etc.
• To research packages for Sales
• Distribute appropriate marketing information to clients in the territory - catalogues, brochures and other relevant publicity, prepare specific presentation for Sales pitches as required by the Sales team and liaise with Marketing Team on direct marketing campaigns
• To administrate the Sales Order process – working with the Sales Executives on signature and processing of Deal Memos, issuing and signature of standard and non-standard contracts, processing of Sales Orders on SPS, SAP SD or Plics. To maintain up-to-date and accurate records of all Sales. To collate and process royalty statements and raise associated invoices. To communicate with the Finance Department for purposes of accurate accounting and invoicing.
• Collecting and processing customer reports, ensuring that all customers are invoiced accordingly
• To update Sales on expected delivery date of materials. To keep clients informed of lead / delivery times on new materials and any delays in delivery.
• To track delivery of materials and ensure timely and efficient delivery to clients to meet their deadlines.
• Sales & Financial reporting – to liaise with Sales teams in updating the Weekly Sales Tally with deal information confirmed and pending and provide other management information on Sales in the territory as required.
Establishing and maintaining key relationships with both internal and external parties. A point of contact for all queries.
The Sales Support position is a very busy role which involves complex Administrative tasks, a wide and varied customer base in the market and important relationships with a number of businesses.
Knowledge & Skills
Experience within a Sales Environment
Candidate must be a competent Excel user with the ability to grasp multiple systems simultaneously.
Fluency in verbal and written English is essential
Excellent IT Skills on basic systems e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and need to be adept at learning new Systems
Strong organisation’s skills, ability to prioritise and demonstrate attention to detail
To be pro-active and demonstrate initiative
Good team player and experience of dealing with complex administrative tasks.
Excellent customer service skills and ability to deal with people at all levels
• To have an extensive knowledge and understanding of sales IT systems
• To provide complete administrative support to the territory Sales team including diary management, dealing with incoming mail and phone calls, fielding general internal and client queries, organising diaries for Markets and Trade Fairs and organising business trips. To maintain comprehensive records of client correspondence and other relevant client and territory information. To cover other Sales Support positions during holiday or sick leave.