Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Job Description School Nurse
To strengthen the educational process through improvement to the health status and learning of children. To assess and evaluate the total health of each student. To assure that the health needs of the school population are considered in the communities overall health planning.
1. Conducts school health services and supervises and coordinates the following programs:
b. Strep throat
d. Sports physicals
e. Screening of vision, hearing, growth and development.
f. Random Drug Testing
2. Maintains up to date cumulative student health records.
3. Establish procedures concerning emergency illness, accidents and first aid.
4. Makes referrals and maintains contact with physicians and community agencies regarding children’s health needs.
5. Reports to parents and school personnel on school medical matters.
6. Provides care of students of staff members who have suffered injury or emergency illness.
7. Authorizes exclusions and readmission of students connected with infections and contagious diseases.
8. Advise teachers on health matters particularly regarding screening for student health defects.
9. Prepares and submits reports for Superintendent and State Board of Health.
10. Attends and participates in workshops that contribute to professional growth.
11. Works as a member of the total school team which has the responsibilities of maintaining the social, emotional and physical health of the students.
12. Acts as a resource person for health information for classroom teachers.
13. Assists in coordination of student accident programs and process claims.
14. Attends designated sports events with overtime pay.
15. Other duties as may, from time to time, be assigned by Supervisor
1. Professional and legal requirements as they relate to the School Health Services Program.