Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
To support high achievement of students in Science through consistently high quality teaching.
Business Manager job description
Job description Teacher
Qualified teacher status.
Educated to Degree level.
Knowledge and Skills:
Keen to make Science interesting and fun.
Ability to plan effectively and organise time and resources.
An excellent record in regard to health, attendance and punctuality.
An ability to foster excellent relationships with pupils, parents and colleagues.
Good communication, administration and organisational skills.
Evidence of the ability to create a challenging and effective learning environment for students.
Recognition and understanding of the importance of partnerships with parents.
An interest and knowledge in developing the use of ICT as a learning tool in Science
Awareness of the need for the school to play a full part in the community.
1. To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students.
2. To contribute to raising standards of student attainment.
3. To teach Science across the age and ability range.
4. To mark and assess pupil work
5. To monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a teacher/ Form Tutor.
6. To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
7. To manage pupil behaviour to promote learning.
8. To plan and deliver lessons in accordance with departmental and school policies.
9. To raise the profile of Science in the school.
10. To share and support the school’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth.
11. To work collaboratively with colleagues.
12. To participate in training and other learning activities and performance development as required.
13. To appreciate the role of other professionals working in the school.
14. Ensure equal opportunities for all.
15. Help to create a ‘can do, will do’ culture within all aspects of the service at the school.
16. To carry out the professional duties of a school teacher, under the reasonable direction of the Headteacher, as set out in the current School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions Document (STPCD).