Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
As a waiter/waitress you will be the first point of contact with our customers and be expected to provide exceptional levels of customer service.
1) Welcoming and greeting our customers and showing them to their table, taking any coats or bags and ensuring their comfort
2) Taking orders for food and drink, entering this onto the EPOS and communicating clearly and effectively with the kitchen team
3) Serving food and drinks to customers in line with our designated procedures
4) Checking with customers how they are and asking for feedback about their meal
5) Promoting menu items and specials to customers, ensuring a good fit between our desire to sell great food and their wish to have something which works for them, always being passionate and knowledgeable about our food
6) Clearing, cleaning and tidying tables
7) Setting tables ready for service
8) General cleaning duties in the restaurant and elsewhere in the premises as required
Job Description Waitress
Passionate about and have a genuine interest in food
Able to describe tastes, flavours and have an understanding of what goes well to others
Ability to get along with a very broad range of people
Ability to work under pressure
Able to cope with the physical demands of service, including going up and down stairs, carrying trays and being on your feet for long periods of time
An enthusiasm for great service and exceeding people’s expectations
Empathic with an ability to notice people’s moods, expressions and body language
An attention to detail
Willingness to learn, be open minded and remain positive
Ability to operate in fast-paced work environment
Great communication skills both verbal and written
12 months experience of working in a similar position
An understanding of Spanish/Catalan food, drink and culture
Able to speak Spanish or Catalan
Ability to multi-task
10) Showing customers the deli and promoting our goods
11) Making and serving coffee, other drinks and snacks, and light menu items
12) Operating deli equipment (after the necessary training) in relation to food preparation
13) Assisting with service in the Deli as required
14) Communicating effectively with the whole team to ensure our high standards are met
15) Attend training and meetings as required
16) Perform any other duties as requested by the Restaurant Manager or their deputy.