Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Job Description Website Editor
The Website Editor will be responsible for delivering and managing online content for websites.
They will manage the development, delivery and publishing of content and be a core part of the product team helping to develop the online presence. This will include extensive use of content management systems, researching, writing and publishing content for sites, developing and supporting social media activity, ensuring quality of content, user and traffic generation campaigns and search engine optimisation.
• Strong, demonstrable understanding and experience of online content production, preferably with a specific learning objective
• Extensive experience of working within interdisciplinary teams
• Demonstrable experience of managing budgets, ensuring that maximum value is achieved
• A strong track record of realising creative ideas from conception to reality as part of a team and within the constraints of limited resources and challenging deadlines
• Strong, demonstrable experience in managing content online, including a strong working knowledge of content management systems
• Experience of a range of production skills (creating video for the web and online platforms) would be an advantage
• A good understanding of and enthusiasm for the possibilities of technology and new media as applied to content development and learning
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail and good working experience of how to manage output quality
• Excellent at planning and organising
• Comfortable working to tight deadlines
• Strong editorial judgment
• To source, write and upload stories which reflect the strategic objectives and ongoing business activity of the company
• To promote stories via all social media
• Work closely with colleagues to plan and deliver world class content consistent with objectives
• Work closely with the Online Product team members to ensure content is consistent with online product plans and contribute to those plans
• To use social media (eg Twitter, Facebook, Linked In) to carry the stories to wider audiences, creating and supporting a wide community of interest
• Maintain excellent contacts system throughout the COMPANY as necessary, in order to ensure that the website is fully informed and up to date
• Manage the implementation and development of website products
• Ensure the editorial quality of all content published on these websites
• Manage project budgets ensuring that appropriate steps are taken to make the most of investments made
• To know and understand audience behaviour, and provide advice on user trends and issues
• To manage multiple projects to agreed outcomes and monitor progress
• To liaise with external contributors, maintaining regular communication and ensuring standards are maintained and guidelines adhered to
• Demonstrable experience in sourcing, generating and writing stories to the highest standards
• Proven ability to write clear, engaging stories for the web
• Demonstrable experience and understanding of digital and social media
• Knowledge of content management systems in order to manage and maintain the front page and ensure quality of content
• A strong understanding of the and the COMPANY’s position within it
• Outstanding interpersonal skills to establish rapport and credibility with internal and external stakeholders