Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
Free Job Description Job Descripton
Air cabin crew ensures that passengers are comfortable throughout the flight and that the flying experience is a pleasant one. They attend to passengers' needs and provide a high level of customer service; serving refreshments and selling duty-free goods.
• attending a pre-flight briefing, during which air cabin crew are assigned their working positions for the upcoming flight (crew are also informed of flight details, the schedule and if there are passengers with any special requirements, such as diabetic passengers, passengers in wheelchairs or the number of infants on board);
• carrying out pre-flight duties, including checking the safety equipment, ensuring the aircraft is clean and tidy, ensuring that information in the seat pockets is up to date and that all meals and stock are on board;
• welcoming passengers on board and directing them to their seats;
• Between 5' 2" and 6' 2" in height
• Qualifications: minimum 4 GCSE's at grades A - C or the equivalent (NVQ level 2/grade 1 CSE only). Certificates must be presented at interview or before employment
• Applicants must hold a 10 year British or European passport before employment OR have the indefinite right to live and work in the UK in your own right, with the freedom to travel throughout the EU, as well as any relevant visas
• Experience in a customer-facing role
• A high standard of physical fitness and a visual acuity of 6/9, aided or unaided
• Able to swim a minimum of 25 meters unaided
• A good standard of fluency in the English language, spoken and written
• Immaculate appearance
• informing passengers of the aircraft safety procedures and ensuring that all hand luggage is securely stored away
• checking all passenger seat belts and galleys are secure prior to take-off;
• making announcements on behalf of the pilot and answering passenger questions during the flight;
• serving meals and refreshments to passengers;
• selling duty-free goods and advising passengers of any allowance restrictions in force at their destination;
• reassuring passengers and ensuring that they follow safety procedures correctly in emergency situations;
• giving first aid to passengers where necessary;
• ensuring passengers disembark safely at the end of a flight and checking that there is no luggage left in the overhead lockers;
completing paperwork, including writing a flight report