Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Under supervision receives and receipts payments through the mail and from the counter and ensures that the proper case is credited. Responds to in-person, telephone and mail inquiries related to accounts, arrearages, and related accounting matters. Balances checks entered and cash received for the day.
1. Verifies docket numbers of cases and applies payments from checks received by mail by posting payments to the computer system. May require performing a search on the computer system to ensure that the proper case is credited.
2. Receives and examines checks, cash, and money orders presented at the counter,
verifies docket number and issues receipts.
3. Follows-up on payments submitted with incomplete identification to determine the proper case to credit payments.
4. Answers inquiries regarding account information and/or directs calls to appropriate individuals. May require performing a look-up and printing ledger for distribution to clients.
Job Duties Cashier
5. Opens cash drawer daily. Batches, posts and balances total payments daily. Calculates
daily deposits and compares tape total to computer system total.
6. Verifies cash drawer for change daily.
7. Batches and sorts incoming payments for entry.
8. Performs a variety of support tasks such as preparing mailings for clients to utilize for
the mailing of payments, operating copying machine, operating postage meter, and
performing related tasks.
Education: High school graduation or equivalent.
Experience: Six months of cashier experience, providing a knowledge of accounting and