Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
1. Reviews patient appointments and prepares physician for visit.
2. Reviews patient medical history
3. Sets up patient exam room for physicians.
4. Takes and records accurate patient vital signs.
5. Records patient’s presenting problems/chief complaints.
Job Duties of a Medical Assistant
1. High School Diploma required; Formal medical assistant training preferred.
2. 3+ years experience working in medical field as either medical assistant or nurse.
3. Demonstrates excellent use of grammar and written communication skills.
4. Demonstrates effective use of computer and common business programs.
5. Demonstrates effective use of Electronic Medical Records.
6. Demonstrates ability to concentrate on details and deal with constant interruptions.
13. Is proactive in anticipating needs of physician.
14. Maintains absolute confidentiality on all information.
15. Assists other staff members to enhance office efficiency and effectiveness of clinic processes.
16. Responsible for knowing and following organizational policies, procedures and Standards of Performance.
17. Other duties as assigned by the Administrator or physicians.
6. Assists physician with examinations/treatment/procedures.
7. Sets up sterile trays as needed by physician.
8. Properly cleans patient exam rooms following each patient visit.
9. Assists with precertification of tests and procedures.
10. Provides age appropriate care to patients.
11. Keeps medical records in accordance to procedures & forms.
12. Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills.