Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Job duties of a project manager
Project Manager ODS is responsible for creating and maintaining the ODS project management plans and schedules and maintaining the project timeline for ODS development
- Maintain project communications
- Coordinate the establishment of the project environment
- Establish documentation and procedural standards for Deliverable Materials
- Prepare and maintain the ODS Development Project Plan which lists the activities, tasks, assignments, milestones and estimates for performance of this SOW
- Review project tasks, schedules, and resources and make changes or additions, as appropriate
- Measure and evaluate project progress against the Project Plan
- Work with internal and external staffs to address and resolve deviations from the Project Plan
- Prepare and manage the project risk management and issue management plans
- Conduct regularly scheduled project status meetings
- Coordinate and manage the technical activities of the ODS project personnel
1. Knowledge and experience of office routines and systems.
2. Experience of telephone switchboards.
3. Developed inter-personal skills, i.e. the ability to deal diplomatically with a wide range of people.
4. Ability to work effectively as part of a small team.
5. Ability to work effectively under pressure.
6. Methodical approach to compiling reports.
7. Keyboard skills. Knowledge of Word and Excel an advantage.
RELEVANT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university in Technology, Business or related field
- A minimum of three years experience in the implementation and deployment of complex applications, systems integration, data analysis, data access, data structures, and data manipulation
- Demonstrated ability to customize applications rapidly and integrate systems cohesively
- Technical project management skills necessary to interface with large, complex clients to provide support to and collaborate with the Technical Lead and the client ODS Project Manager as it pertains to the technical portions of the implementation
- Ability to supervise a variety of technical staff, including contractors