Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
Free job description Receptionist
Job Duties of Receptionist
• To provide a high quality reception, telephone and sales service and to work as part of a team to deliver truly excellent customer service.
• Providing a reception, telephone and sales service
• Delivering the highest standard of customer service.
• Taking bookings and undertaking cash transactions.
• Carrying out general administrative tasks such as word-processing and filing.
• Collating summary reports at designated intervals.
• Undertaking administrative duties to support the delivery of an effective programme of coaching and teaching
• Carrying out administrative tasks to process membership sales, changes and cancellations.
• Actively promoting and selling products and services.
• Ensuring security of the Company’s property.
• Taking possession of security keys to open and close the leisure centre as required.
• Carrying out general tasks including routine maintenance and cleaning duties
• Suitable and sufficient face to face customer service experience, preferably in a similar role.
• Suitable and sufficient cash handling experience
• Suitable and sufficient experience of providing a telephone reception service.
DESIREABLE SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
• A commendable secondary school education
• Successful study of a relevant subject at level HNC or above.
• Competent in the use of MS Word, Excel, Project etc
• Membership administration and sales
• Principles of excellent customer service
• Knowledge of WLL Products and services
• MRM Information Management System (POST)
• Health and Safety responsibilities in a sports centre and/or swimming pool environment
• Recognised First Aid at Work qualification
• WLL policies and procedures
• WLL Company values
• Demonstrates high levels of honesty and integrity.
• Is observant, imaginative, enthusiastic, lively and fun-loving.
• Smiles and puts others at ease
• Sets and maintains high standards
• Inspires others to have confidence in his/her knowledge and ability
• Is a hard worker
• Has a flexible approach to work
• Is a good oral communicator
• An ability to communicate well in writing
• Has responsible fun at work
• Is well dressed and groomed, a good ambassador for the company
• Undertaking other tasks that may be required from time to time to ensure the efficient operation of the facility.
• Attending training and development sessions, on occasion out-with your normal hours of work to ensure your Health and Safety competence and where applicable your continuous employee development
• Demonstrating and promoting commitment to the company’s values and objectives.
• Ensuring a safe and secure environment for employees, contractors and visitors.