Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Junior Accountant job description
The Jr. Accountant – Treasury reports to the Senior Accountant - Treasury. The Junior Accountant will be responsible for the input of daily cash receipts received, processing of refunds, monthly credit card postings and accounts receivable suspense reconciliations. The Junior Accountant will also assist in the daily general ledger operations and participate in the monthly closings as well as assist with various special projects and ad hoc requests.
· Post daily cash receipts in a timely and accurate manner
· Process cash receipts correcting entries and client/vendor refunds
· Prepare monthly Accounts Receivable Suspense reconciliations
· Daily interaction and correspondence with the Project Accounting and Operations Management team members
· Support the Accounting Team in the general ledger close cycle (including account reconciliations, journal entries, accruals, and account analysis)
· Assist in documenting and implementing procedures necessary to maintain and improve internal controls
· Bachelors Degree, Accounting / Finance
· Strong knowledge of accounting principles (thorough understanding of G/L account reconciliation and other accounting processes).
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong initiative and follow-up.
· Must be organized and posses the ability to multi-task
· High level of computer literacy is required with particular emphasis on Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint).
· Experience in BST and Hyperion/HFM is highly desired.
· Past experience in a professional service organization (e.g., engineering and consulting) is preferred but not required.