Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Check out our full A-Z of job descriptions
To motivate each pupil to develop competencies, knowledge and skills in aurally comprehending, speaking, reading and writing a foreign language, in accordance with each pupil’s ability, to interpret to pupils the culture of the countries where the foreign language is spoken’ to discover and develop special talents of pupils in foreign language communication.
Language Teacher Job Description
1. Valid State Teacher Certification Granted by the Professional Teaching
2. Bachelor’s Degree with major or minor in Foreign Language
3. Highly Qualified Status as determined by the PTSB
1. Teaches skills and knowledge in foreign language instruction to secondary pupils, utilizing course of study adopted by the Board of Education and other appropriate learning activities. Modern foreign language teachers (French, German, Spanish) teach aural comprehension, speaking, reading, and writing. Latin teachers concentrate primarily on the study of syntax, morphology and vocabulary, with
emphasis on reading and translation of classical literature.
2. Instructs pupils in citizenship and basic subject matter specified in state law and administrative regulations and procedures of the school district.
3. Develops lesson plans and supplementary materials compatible with the basic instructional philosophy.
4. Provides learning experiences which develop the basic communication skills, utilizing tape recorders and other electronic equipment as appropriate.
5. Provides individualized and small group instruction in order to adapt the curriculum to the needs of each pupil.
6. Instructs pupils in safe operation of electronic equipment used in language
instruction. Makes minor adjustments and requests repairs as required.
7. Develops pupil understanding and appreciation of culture of countries where foreign
language is spoken.
8. Establishes and maintains standards of pupil behavior needed to provide an orderly, productive classroom environment.
9. Evaluates each pupil’s progress in aural comprehension, speaking, reading and writing the foreign language in relationship to the level being taught.
10. Selects and requisitions books, instructional aids, and instructional supplies and maintains required inventory records.
11. Communicates with parents and school counselors on pupil progress.
12. Identifies pupil needs and cooperates with other professional staff members in helping pupils solve health, attitude, and learning problems.
13. Supervises pupils in out-of-classroom activities during the assigned work day.
14. Participates in curriculum and other developmental programs.
15. Participates in faculty committees and the sponsorship of student activities.
16. Maintains professional competence through in-service education activities provided
by the district and/or in self-selected professional growth activities.
17. Participates cooperatively with the appropriate administrator to develop the method
by which he/she will be evaluated in conformance with district guidelines.
18. Performs other duties as many, from time to time be assigned by the supervisor.