Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Lawyer Digital Media Job Description
Supports the company’s digital activity across all divisions, formats and territories, and key aspects of consumer development in such areas as Social Media, along with the hot housing of new ventures.
This role will provide advice and assistance to company businesses across a range of cutting edge areas:
To give commercial and strategic advice on industry, commercial and technological developments in TV digital media affecting VOD/DTO/EST/IPTV etc.
• To support and advise on the deal creation, drafting and negotiation of agreements concerning the licensing and exploitation of programming and other formats/rights via digital media
• To give commercial and strategic advice on industry, commercial and technological developments in Web and Social Media
• To support and advise on the deal creation, drafting and negotiation of agreements relating to all aspects of publishing on Web and Social Media including development agreements
• To advise on the operation and publication of D2C businesses, including regulatory and compliance issues to ensure alignment with all relevant editorial and regulatory obligations
• To support the development of the Apps and Games businesses as they overlap with the TV, Web and Social Media aspects
• To contribute to and support the development of policies and actions in relation to other areas such as Piracy and Privacy
• To provide analysis and risk assessments around new opportunities
• To advise on the impact of Rights and clearance issues and to work with the Rights Acquisition and Talent Rights / Royalties and Accounting teams as necessary regarding acquisition of rights and distribution of payments to contributors and independents, all in the context of the Digital Businesses
• To build effective legal and commercial relationships with the Business to ensure that the Business views the postholder as a key partner in effective decision making for the business
• Generally to contribute to the development of best practice within the team and to develop clear and practical processes and controls for the businesses
A qualified lawyer with a minimum of 6 years post qualification experience following a high quality training contract and strong academics
• Experience gained in private practice and in-house including of digital media probably in a broadcast / distribution environment
• Experience in the following areas is required: digital media including Web, Television, Social Media; and the following is advantageous: Gaming and Apps.
• A solid understanding of contract and intellectual property laws is essential
• Strong drafting skills, negotiation and communication skills
• Experience working in an open and integrated team is essential; and experience of management is advantageous.
• A team player with excellent interpersonal skills to establish effective working relationships with internal and external contacts at all levels
• Ability to maintain sustained efficiency and effectiveness in performance, particularly when under pressure and with a heavy workload
• Effective time-management and self-scheduling skills and the ability to remain confident and assured in difficult circumstances
• An avid appetite for Digital Media and working in a complex ever-changing industry
•Digital Media TV and other format licensing/distribution – licensing and b2c VOD, DTO/EST etc across web, mobile, other digital platforms
• Web - UK and international website development and publishing
• Social Media – publishing and marketing activity across various social platforms
• Apps – development and publication across multiple platforms
• Games – development, publishing and licensing