Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
The key focus of this role will be on creating the conceptual underpinning to major leadership and personal effectiveness learning and development initiatives and on managing significant learning and development projects. This will combine high levels of learning and development expertise (specifically in the area of leadership development) with the conceptual ability to understand key strategic drivers and encapsulate them in effective learning solutions.
2. To create the conceptual underpinning for major leadership training and development programmes and follow this through to successful management and delivery of large projects. To identify best suppliers as appropriate and working jointly with them to deliver projects: managing them effectively and building strong working relationships.
3. Managing programmes within the portfolio of leadership and personal effectiveness courses: responsible for managing suppliers, budget and design of programme to ensure excellent quality and value for money. To work as required on consultancy projects within the business, providing expertise, solutions and support to leaders across the company
4. To manage as appropriate a small number of trainers and/or project managers ensuring their ongoing development
5. Ensure the inclusion of the broadest range of diversity considerations to Training and Development delivery
1. To work as a consultant with the Divisions on L&D projects
2. To run action learning groups and team building sessions as required.
3. Up front delivery of selected training initiatives.
Relationships and Client Interface
1. To keep abreast of developments in the field and to work with others to implement new and innovative approaches.
2. To forge strong links with key client areas and to secure and maintain executive management sponsorship and involvement in development activities. To consult and engage multiple stakeholders and to be able to work with them effectively to ensure delivery
3. To prepare and where necessary present briefings and proposals to boards and other stakeholders
Budget 1. To take active responsibility for managing and reporting on project and portfolio budgets
2. To apply commercial rigour to all new interventions to ensure excellent value for money.
3. To be aware of the full extent of the financial and/or purchasing authority vested in the post, and to ensure that this is exercised in accordance with directorate and corporate financial arrangements.
Job Description Leadership Development Consultant [cont]
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
* * Proven competence and experience in managing leadership/management and personal effectiveness projects through to delivery in complex multi stakeholder environments
* * Track record in personal delivery of leadership/management and personal effectiveness training programmes to senior level leaders
* * Practical and theoretical knowledge of adult learning with the ability to design programmes incorporating a variety of approaches including online learning Experience of and credibility in working as a consultant to leaders in the business
* * Strong expertise in group facilitation and one to one feedback
* * Experience and track record in managing budgets Ability to work independently and in small teams
* * Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
* * Strong analytical and conceptual skills
* * People management abilities
In such instances, staff will undergo an intensive programme of training in internal audit methodology and practices on arrival in the department. Job Description Leadership Development Consultant [cont]
Job Description Leadership Development Consultant
The role will also require the ability to lead projects within a complex organisation with multiple stakeholders. Delivery will be the top priority.
In addition to managing projects the role will also include consultancy work with the business, taking responsibility for a number of programmes within our training portfolio, the running of action learning sets and some up front training delivery.
The company is in the process of designing its development offer to senior leaders. It is envisaged that the post holder will play a key role in the design, and delivery of this.
Conceptual Design and Management
1. Design cutting edge interventions to further the development of our leaders in line with the Creative Future Strategy and as a senior member of the team, contribute to its overall management & service development