Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
To provide legal advice, direction and services to the Company; internal departments and management, concerning the legal obligations and operations of the Company and in particular, the minimisation of commercial risk and contractual exposure. Support and assist Group Insurance Department, providing advice to any affiliates and subsidiaries throughout the Group, as required
Business Manager job description
Legal Advisor job description
• Practicing preventative law, providing legal advice and assistance to management and internal departments.
• Assisting management in understanding legal and contractual risks and mitigating those risks.
• Drafting, reviewing and revising contract documentation, including tender documentation and ensuring it is qualified in the best interests of the Company.
• Assisting management in negotiations with clients, joint venture partners and major subcontractors, which will involve international travel.
• Provide support, advice and guidance as necessary to the members of the project teams and senior managers on legal and contractual matters on projects, in both main and sub-contracts
• Be aware of and when required, become involved in contractual disputes with Clients and subcontractors so that claims and disputes are handled in such a way as to achieve the optimum commercial advantage for the company, with minimum risk; Prepare settlement paperwork and ensure this is completed effectively.
• Instructing and supervising external solicitors in litigation and other legal matters concerning the Companies' business.
• Coordinating and ensuring the implementation of the Group's liability insurance programme at Company level.
• Develop and maintain standard contract and subcontract templates.
• Assist in the development of processes and procedures to regulate tendering and contract management activities, in all regions, to ensure they are aligned with Group GOPs and Guidelines and represent best practice;
• Provide reports as required to meet the requirements of both local and corporate reporting on defined activities.
• Provide advice to Company in respect of Company’s legal obligations; keep Company advised on updates and changes to such legal and regulatory obligations and advise on company secretarial matters.
• Provide legal training to management and internal departments
• Fully qualified Solicitor/Barrister/Advocate.
o Minimum 5 years PQLE.
o Experience in contract drafting and negotiation.
o Experience of varied contracts, situations and negotiations.
o Ability to cope within a competitive and demanding environment, internally and externally, with a high level of motivation.
o Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
o Flexibility in hours worked (there may be travel at short notice).
Nice to have:
• Experience of working in the Renewables industry.
• Experience of tendering for construction projects.
• Experience of Company Secretarial duties
• Exposure to international markets.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work well as part of a multi disciplined team.
• Ability to communicate effectively with Senior Management and clients.
• Well constructed negotiation skills.
• Analytical, methodical and pro-active approach to problem solving.
• Ability to identify key issues and present advice and decisions in a precise and understandable manner.