Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Role will involve dealing with financial transactions, legal accounting queries and ensuring all financial transactions adhere to the Solicitors Accounts Rules and the firms internal procedures.
8 Disbursement transfers
* Action Client to office transfers
* Checking bills for unpaid disbursements
* Chasing Counsel for VAT Tax Invoices
* Changing status of counsel fee tax upon receipt of VAT
* Tax invoices
* Allocating and posting office account credits
* Inputting and paying Counsel and Foreign Lawyers fees
* Equitrac-Photocopying down load on to CMS [cont right]
* Out of date office/client cheques
* Office account cheques
* Returning duplicate or overpayments of bills
* Reversing and reposting of bill credits
* Client account cheque reconciliation and filing
* Offer support to colleagues as required such as Petty Cash
* Providing assistance to other team members as and when required
* Any other duties as required
# Highly Numerate
# Experience working within an accounts environment
# Working knowledge of Solicitors' Accounts Rules
# Good communicator, the ability to communicate orally or in writing, confident telephone manner, tactful and diplomatic when under pressurised situations
# Effective team working and interpersonal skills.
# Experience of working alone or in a team under supervision, maintaining good working relationships with colleagues
# Ability to work under pressure and work longer hours when necessary
# Effective planning and organisational skills. Ability to concentrate on several area of work at one time, prioritising work load, delivering consistently to deadlines and reacting positively to changes and conflicting priorities
# Uses initiative, `can do` approach
Legal Cashier job description