Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
Responsible in providing legal support for the operating unit including follow up of bid and contract negotiation; possible contract management, day to day support, legal compliance and advice.
Business Manager job description
Legal Counsel job description
• Provides legal support, advice and expertise to the operating unit.
• Follows up bids and drafts qualification to ensure compliance with the Group contracting principles.
• Participates in negotiation with clients on contractual conditions (including commercial terms in some centers).
• Acts as business partner towards operations by Providing legal advice and assistance.
• Ensures claims and disputes are handled in such a way to minimize risks.
• Advises on legal compliance to ensure companies’ interests are protected.
Must have :
Degree in Law
Nice to have :
At least 5-10 years of experience in contract negotiation; international or local contracts depending on the center.
Experience with legal compliance.
Fully qualified lawyer with experience in industry.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work well as part of a multi disciplined team.
• Ability to communicate effectively with Senior Management and clients.
• Well constructed negotiation skills.
• Analytical, methodical and pro-active approach to problem solving.
• Ability to identify key issues and present advice and decisions in a precise and understandable manner.
•Reviews company activities, identifying potential litigation issues and acting to address these.
•May negotiate contract terms and manage contracts to ensure partners meet their obligations, acting on both contract and sub-contract activities.
•Supports and manages litigation for the organization.