Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
To manage the work of the Licensing Team in order to ensure that the company is protected by appropriate inbound and outbound contracting and licensing of products and services to third parties.
1. Lead an operational team to deliver effective results on time, to required quality standards and cost, to fulfil the business plan and achieve / support goals.
2. Recruit, develop and motivate team members to ensure that an effective and appropriately skilled team is maintained, and a culture of continuous improvement developed and individual and team performance optimised in line with strategic goals.
Degree or equivalent
- Extensive experience in the licensing of data or products to third parties
- A proven track record in managing teams to deliver a high quality service to internal and external customers
- Excellent negotiation skills
- An experienced account manager with excellent interpersonal skills
- A broad understanding of relevant business legislation e.g. competition law
- A proven ability to motivate and manage teams to deliver company targets
- Proven interpersonal skills and the ability to work well within a team
Licensing Manager Job Description [cont]
Licensing Manager Job Description
3. Plan, monitor and control resources to maximise the efficient and effective use of finances and people in order to ensure that all activities are completed to time, cost and quality targets.
4. Lead and support team members through organisational change effectively so that improvements and benefits are realised and better ways of working delivered which support customer and environmental needs.
5. Provide high level advice, support and guidance as lead expert in the organisation, to inform and influence Executive Managers` and effectively underpin risk based decision making.
6. Provide high level direction for the application of policy and process into and across the function/s in an efficient and integrated way.
7. Lead on establishing and maintaining good relationships with senior managers and external partners to understand and influence their activities and promote and enhance company goals and reputation.
8. Monitor progress of work, identify risks in the delivery of priorities and implement timely resolution of issues, to ensure appropriate reallocation of time, finance and effort and enhancement of the service. [cont right]
To ensure a high level of customer service and to provide senior management with advice on all matters relating to third party licensing, with particular reference to any national/European legislation guidance and standards, in order to ensure due process and to inform the business.