Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
This role is responsible for meeting the monthly and annual targets set for the individual in terms of group formation, loan portfolio disbursement and collection and maintaining quality portfolio. The role is also responsible for ongoing customer interaction, resolving their issues and ensuring customer retention.
Loan Officer Free Job Description
Customer and Loan Management Responsibilities:
Manage the total loans given out to customer
Fill loan application form necessary documents for loan disbursement
Conduct 100% loan utilization check within 7 days from the day of disbursement
Motivate the customer for on time loan repayment
Monitor the customer for better control over the program
Retain customers & minimize dropouts
Promptly resolve all enquiries & complaints of the Customer
Maintain good relationship with customers and local people to improve the program
• Achieve individual targets of outreach, portfolio volume and portfolio quality as per agreed numbers month on month
• Follow client verification norms as per established standards to ensure credit worthiness before disbursement of loans
• Ensure on time and accurate maintenance and submission of all relevant records & reports of all clients as well as internal branch records
• Ensure publicity and awareness of all new products and services across the client base in his/her groups
• Ensure timely and accurate handover of cash collected in the field at the branch office on a daily basis
• Build rapport and a relationship with clients to ensure client retention
Group Formation Responsibilities:
Identify and conduct surveys of new working areas for group formation
Conduct projection meeting and form groups
Conduct Compulsory Group Training of Groups
Fill customer profile forms with 100% accuracy and collect supporting documents
Make Customer House visits and cross verify the household assets details furnished by the customer
Ensure 100% Center meeting coordination and implementation as per scheduled time and day and maintain above 95% customer attendance
Update minute books of Groups in Center meetings
Adhere completely to center meeting procedures
Documentation and Process Adherence Responsibilities:
Open Group saving Account with bank with the help of Cashier and Branch Manager
Discuss and resolve field related issues with Branch Manager
Submit the incentive claim form before 7th of every month to the Branch Manager
Ensure cash deposit procedures are adhered to on a daily basis
Educational Qualification Graduation
Previous Experience Fresher
Skills and Knowledge required Working knowledge of MFIs
Computer data entry skills
Competencies (Behavioural Skills) required
Ability to Communication
Qualification and Educational Background
• 10th grade / 12th grade / Diploma holders / Graduates in any discipline
• 0 to 2 years of experience in any discipline. MFI sector or development/social sector
background desirable, not mandatory