Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Loan Servicer Job Description
Performs various operational and clerical duties as required to maintain efficient workflow in the department. Answer internal and external customer calls while providing exceptional customer service. Provide back up for Mortgage System and Loan/Ready Reserve Specialists when required
* Processes requests for payoff information and prepares necessary documents.
* Prepares discharges.
* Processes UCC continuations.
* Responsible for scanning and indexing for loan documents.
* Responsible for the set up and maintenance of Automatic Transfer for loan payments.
* Balances Treasurer’s Checks monthly
* Posts special handling payments received from branches
* Responds to credit bureau disputed via E-Oscar website
* Provides scheduled document exception reports to commercial and consumer lending areas.
* Performs maintenance for missing documents in the doc tracking system
* Processes customer requests for documents and account verifications.
* Has the inherit responsibility to recommend changes to promote operational efficiencies and quality customer service.
* Perform all other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
* Prints new account masterfiles and prepares note folders.
* Reads masterfiles and makes necessary corrections to loans. Adds necessary collateral and Flood information.
* Balances GL 11288 to zero daily.
* Completes all approved maintenance to loans in all three types.
* Reviews commercial participation reports in acquire and processing of investor remittance.
* Shared responsibility of Loan/RRS queue.
* Developer Finance loan payoffs and bookkeeping.
* Quality control for new commercial, installment and revolving LOC as they are entered on the core processing system.
* Posting payoff from FRB chekcx. Wires, branches and processing dept.
* Backup for monthly SBLI and Lee and Mason reports.
* Backup for SBA 1502 Report.
* LREF participation payments.
* Backup for construction disbursements
* backup for daily unposteds for all systems
* backup for Mortgage queue and maintenance.
* Backup for Fannie Mae daily Remittance.
This work requires the following physical activities: sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping, twisting, reaching, lifting (up to 25 lbs.), finger dexterity, repetitive hand and arm motions, talking, hearing and visual acuity. The work is performed primarily indoors. May require some driving
* Knowledge of banking, specifically loan products.
* Excellent customer service skills
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Ability to interact with management and staff
* Must possess the ability to cross sell bank products
* Must possess strong computer skills
* Accuracy and timeliness of maintenance and reporting
* Meet or exceed quantitative and qualitative goals set for the position