Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Logistics Administrator job description
• Responsible for all activities associated with the mobilisation and demobilisation of personnel from an offshore site.
• To transfer timesheet information for offshore labour personnel
• Assist with co-ordination of project training & safety days, some involvement and sound awareness of both mandatory and client specific training & competency requirements is essential
• Experience in Logistics / Training
• Experience in the Industry
• IT Literate (Excel / Word / Powerpoint etc) s
• Mandatory training, induction, risk awareness, etc
• Familiar with project inductions / training programs
• NVQ level 3 in Management
• Experienced in the management of personnel and all aspects of team working.
• Extensive knowledge of HSEQ safe working practices/procedures.
• Ability to interface and interact with Management and Client Representatives at all levels.
• Ability to work both at team and independent level.
• Ability to organise logistics for training programs for personnel within the project team
• Conversant with HR practices / processes.
• Onshore / Offshore experience in similar role.
Personal qualities, aptitudes and skills
• Demonstrates a strong commitment to safety.
• Flexible - able to comply /adapt to company / client requirements.
• Delivery focused and committed to achievement of project / company goals.
• Ability to interact with management / personnel at all levels
• Ability to work in a multi cultural environment.
• Interface with maintenance for labour allocation of adhoc labour requirements
• Maintain records of/book all training for offshore personnel
• Optimise allocation of labour to projects to reduce standby and/or agency & sub contract labour.
• Co-ordinating & planning labour resource pool across the construction group (construction co-ordinators) to ensure efficient and effective use of current personnel
• Creation + Management of budget reports
• Interface for flights
• Raise change requests
• Act as central point of contact for offshore labour
• Induct new personnel(projects induction)
• Create labour req’s based on histos and level 4 plans
• Audit timekeeping by supversion/vendors – when requested
• Manage hotel reservations for all travelling labour (and transport where necessary)
• Liaise with Supervision to ensure correct jobcard numbers have been submitted on timesheets
• Identify and action training/standby hours required to be entered into the Timenet system on timesheets
• Co-ordinate pay queries in a timely fashion
• Manage administrative processes as instructed by Supervisor
• Track and highlight changes to onshore logistics for aviation purposes
• Track and reconcile POB numbers on a daily basis
• Active participant in the project “on-call” rota involving some out of hours working
• Sound working knowledge of the offshore operative Terms & Conditions of employment / OCA is essential
• Ability and willingness to be based either onshore or offshore (if onshore based a willingness to cover sickness and/or holiday of offshore logistics personnel is preferred).
Prime responsibilities and duties
• Ensure all workers have appropriate medical, offshore survival, induction and project specific requirements prior to mobilisation.
• Manage all administrative processes including the issue of joining instructions; maintain accurate records and filing.
• Book accommodation and helicopter travel when required
• Track and administer weekly/daily crew change
• Arrange for issue of appropriate PPE
• Maintain and update crew rotas (mob plan)
• Interface to ensure contractual terms are adhered to
• Interface for recruitment needs