Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Logistics Administrator job description
• Responsible for all activities associated with the mobilisation and demobilisation of personnel from an offshore site.
• To transfer timesheet information for offshore labour personnel
• Assist with co-ordination of project training & safety days, some involvement and sound awareness of both mandatory and client specific training & competency requirements is essential
• Experience in Logistics / Training
• Experience in the Industry
• IT Literate (Excel / Word / Powerpoint etc) s
• Mandatory training, induction, risk awareness, etc
• Familiar with project inductions / training programs
• NVQ level 3 in Management
• Experienced in the management of personnel and all aspects of team working.
• Extensive knowledge of HSEQ safe working practices/procedures.
• Ability to interface and interact with Management and Client Representatives at all levels.
• Ability to work both at team and independent level.
• Ability to organise logistics for training programs for personnel within the project team
• Conversant with HR practices / processes.
• Onshore / Offshore experience in similar role.
Personal qualities, aptitudes and skills
• Demonstrates a strong commitment to safety.
• Flexible - able to comply /adapt to company / client requirements.
• Delivery focused and committed to achievement of project / company goals.
• Ability to interact with management / personnel at all levels
• Ability to work in a multi cultural environment.
• Interface with maintenance for labour allocation of adhoc labour requirements
• Maintain records of/book all training for offshore personnel
• Optimise allocation of labour to projects to reduce standby and/or agency & sub contract labour.
• Co-ordinating & planning labour resource pool across the construction group (construction co-ordinators) to ensure efficient and effective use of current personnel
• Creation + Management of budget reports
• Interface for flights
• Raise change requests
• Act as central point of contact for offshore labour
• Induct new personnel(projects induction)
• Create labour req’s based on histos and level 4 plans
• Audit timekeeping by supversion/vendors – when requested
• Manage hotel reservations for all travelling labour (and transport where necessary)
• Liaise with Supervision to ensure correct jobcard numbers have been submitted on timesheets
• Identify and action training/standby hours required to be entered into the Timenet system on timesheets
• Co-ordinate pay queries in a timely fashion
• Manage administrative processes as instructed by Supervisor
• Track and highlight changes to onshore logistics for aviation purposes
• Track and reconcile POB numbers on a daily basis
• Active participant in the project “on-call” rota involving some out of hours working
• Sound working knowledge of the offshore operative Terms & Conditions of employment / OCA is essential
• Ability and willingness to be based either onshore or offshore (if onshore based a willingness to cover sickness and/or holiday of offshore logistics personnel is preferred).
Prime responsibilities and duties
• Ensure all workers have appropriate medical, offshore survival, induction and project specific requirements prior to mobilisation.
• Manage all administrative processes including the issue of joining instructions; maintain accurate records and filing.
• Book accommodation and helicopter travel when required
• Track and administer weekly/daily crew change
• Arrange for issue of appropriate PPE
• Maintain and update crew rotas (mob plan)
• Interface to ensure contractual terms are adhered to
• Interface for recruitment needs