Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
To provide Electrical and Mechanical expertise as part of multi-skilled operational team delivering professional, effective services to meet the contracted expectations
* WORKING SAFELY,
* TO TARGET AND PRODUCTIVELY
* Providing M&E Professional Engineering
* Assistance to the Projects Manager
* Undertaking condition & other surveys and inspections on a variety of properties assets, sites, etc Undertaking liaison and consultation with building occupiers, managers, etc
* Preparing and checking and agreeing measurements and details on site
* Ensuring that work specified is correctly installed and Complies with British Standards, Codes of Practice, Building Regulations, etc
* Exercising control of project expenditure to ensure that the client`s preventive maintenance requirements and demand lead works are met in a cost effective manner
* Assisting with the preparation of specification tender & contract documentation to support a range of projects using procedural procurement methods
* To assist Operations Manager on commercial aspects of the contract, including negotiation and agreement of contract variations and price
* Ensure contract and team compliance with all mandatory KPI`s, Client procedures and policies including Health and Safety and Environmental management
* Promoting continuous improvement in the quality and scope of services delivered
* Actively participate in company progress meetings
* Following training you may require undertaking skill specific
* Approved Persons duties including call out.
* ELECTRICAL APPRENTICESHIP AND APPROPRIATE NVQ / C&G / IEE QUALS,
* ELECTRICAL TESTING 2391 CERTIFICATION
* Checking and reporting skills
* Communication skills IT skills including the use of MS office and Project Report writing skills
* Mechanical and electrical engineering skills
* Construction contract procurement & administration skills
* Technical report writing skills
* The post-holder will ideally be a Mechanical, Building Services, or Electrical Engineer with significant appropriate work experience
* Qualified as minimum to HNC/ BTEC or equivalent in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
M and E Supervisor
* Worked within a Building Services environment and/or multi-disciplined office * Knowledge of the Building Services/ Hard Facility Industry
* Detailed knowledge of Building Mechanical or Electrical asset maintenance or renewal.
* Knowledge of current legislation, standards, etc. pertaining to Mechanical, Heating or Electrical installations & buildings
* Experience in safety management/controls for construction works in general site conditions
* A working knowledge of CDM regulations
* Ability to interpret engineering drawings, method statements and risk analysis is required
* Awareness of environmental policy as applicable to Site Management in relation to waste disposal, control of hazardous substances, methodology for managing environmental emergencies e.g., oil/chemical spillages
M and E Supervisor