Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Responsible for the delivery of all reactive, routine and cyclical maintenance works within a designated area.
* Manage and develop the works program and drive safety issues
* Responsible for the routine and cyclical maintenance work up to 500K
* Reports works progress to the Maintenance Manager
* Responsible for compliance with 'Self Certification monitoring' and cost value
* To ensure that all employees understand the company customer value which includes being engaged, understanding, considerate, flexible and professional at all times.
* Ensuring compliance with training and development plans
* Delivers continuous improvement and ensures customer care
* To ensure the customer is at the heart of all we do including the client, stakeholders and the public a large.
* Manage Area Supervisors
* to ensure environmental considerations are given top priority in all that we do.
* to deliver a service which continually improves the environment in which we operate
* to ensure that the planning and management of activities is always focusses on delivering the best possible service for the people of London
* Management of operational depots
* To encourage our suppliers and other partners to adopt an approach to diversity which at least matches the standard of our own
* Responsible for all financial aspects of works, meeting budgets and programs
* Details operational knowledge and techniques required.
*Understands clients business, requirements and service needs and aspirations
* Good liaison and interpersonal skills
* CITB Site safety management (or equivalent)
* Higher education qualification in engineering or equivalent.
* Experience of Term Management Contracts
* Experience of delivering emergency and winter maintenance services
* Experience of performance monitoring and continous improvement ethos
* Worked on partnering contracts
* Multi disciplinary team manager
* Programme and budget management and knowledge of change management.
Business Manager job description
Maintenance Engineer job description