Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Maintenance Manager Job Description
To ensure customer satisfaction with the maximum visual impact and sustainability of assigned properties within contract guidelines. The Account Manager interfaces with clients and provides hands-on involvement with the property design, maintenance, and materials. Must have experience in horticulture and landscaping.
Responsibilities include the following functions:
1. Ensure customer satisfaction within contract restraints
2. Effectively communicate value of provided and available services
3. Identify potential enhancement to existing contracts
4. Manage contract tasks, checklists and property maps
5. Review crew performance on properties
6. PartiCipate in landscape design, maintenance, and materials selection, to address aesthetics,
horticulture aspects and sustain ability while meeting budget restraints
7. Help ensure appropriate irrigation operation
8. Attend customer meetings as required
Marketing and Sales Related
• Recommend properties to approach/bid
• Transfer contracts tasks to checklists and maps
• Maintain tasks checklists and maps with contract changes
• Identify potential enhancement to existing contracts
Project Management Related
• Create/review time sheets
• Identify need for additional crew
• Landscape materials selection/delivery arrangements
• Arrange for on-site special services and follow-up
• Identify irrigation problems and arrange repairs
• Seasonal programming of controllers
• Regular irrigation checks (depends on size/complexity)
• Respond to emergency (depends on location)
• Develop/maintain irrigation mapllocation guide
• Pre/Post Inspections for work to be/performed
• Monitor and report on general appearance/conditions
• Receive and respond to client feedback
• Assessing additional costs/charges if any
• Observation/reporting of "other's" problems not in contract
• Attend HOA meetings
• Arrange to take needed training to stay current and grow
Sales Management Related
• Knowledge of landscape maintenance industry and capabilities
• Effectively communicates sales value
Project Management Related
• Basic expertise and experience in landscaping and horticulture
• Customer relations - managing the interactions between the customer and project team
• Perspective - big picture view
• Project planning - devising and maintaining a workable scheme to accomplish the project
• Communicating - gathering and disseminating essential information
• Organizational effectiveness - knowledge of and procedures, with ability to get things
• Interpersonal skills
• Willingness to learn - personal/professional development