Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
The Manual Test Engineer will be part of a wider community of testers. Applying a variety of techniques, and applying their experience and creativity, the Manual Test Engineer will collaborate with the product team to design an appropriate test approach and conduct acceptance tests to ensure the team achieves successful delivery of high quality software.
The Manual Test Engineer will be expected to keep their skills up-to-date.
• Work with product owners, business analysts and developers to define clear requirements and acceptance criteria, including test plans or approach as appropriate
• Execute non-automatable acceptance tests and exercise exploratory testing
• Ensure cross-browser compliance
• Conduct testing on desktop computers and mobile devices
• Log and inform developers of defects and re-test
• Report on testing activities
• Experience working in media environments, and testing media-rich web applications
• Experience working collaboratively to deliver web development projects
• Creating manual test artefacts with clear, concise and readable test specifications
• Ensuring cross-browser compliance and awareness of specific cross browser issues
• Testing applications on various devices (e.g. mobile, tablet, TV) and using emulators
• Experience of working with Content Management Systems
• Experience of defect tracking tools, e.g. Jira, Redmine, Test Director
• Broad understanding of Agile development practices including TDD & BDD and their application.
• Tracking down the area of defect using de-bugging tools (e.g. Firebug)
• Working knowledge of major operating systems, including Windows and OSX
• Experience using test automation frameworks and tools, such as Cucumber, Capybara, Selenium, Watir. Experience writing tests or code using Ruby
• Understanding of web accessibility issues and appropriate methods for testing these
• Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders.
Free job description Manual Test Engineer
•Actively take a lead in promoting quality across a project
•Continually learn new relevant technologies to up with industry and apply them to the job