Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
The Ad Sales Market Analyst role provides leading-edge market research and content to help the organisation better understand key sales opportunities and target them to their best ability based on solid market research and data.
* Drive deep insight into market opportunities for ad sales across business sectors and markets
* Provide analyst on client opportunities from sources that include competitive strategies and client demographic and ad strategy objectives matched to sector objectives
* Influencing internal senior managers via timely presentations and reporting to ensure that sales strategies are determined and formulated with sound market insight
* Developing a comprehensive communication plan that will ensure the sales teams are clear on sector, market and client priorities
* Gathering the needs of the markets and helping regional teams to leverage opportunities collectively
* Identifying gaps and opportunities in the market to display thought leadership and addressing these gaps by delivering proactive market research data
Success in this role requires an in-depth knowledge of market research strategies and methodologies that span both finance and market coupled with a strong commercial understanding of how research findings can be packaged, applied and leveraged to drive sales. Strong interpersonal and influencing skills together with cultural sensitivity and collaboration are also essential
* International media experience
* Corporate market analysis
* Advert spend monitoring
* Global economy advertising markets
* Sector analysis
Market Analyst Job description
Develop the Market Analyst strategy and plan:
1. Specifying research sources - syndicated data, bespoke, institution;
2. Define and establish key monthly/quarterly updates;
3. At all times ensure that the plan is in sync with the sales targets & objectives
4. Design the Market Analyst plan to encompass the needs of the regional markets
5.Ensure strategy is at all times in sync with the demographic and ad opportunities presented by the core lines of business for ad sales -
6. Use an in-depth knowledge of Ad Sales market place to anticipate future research requirements
7. Evolve and drive bold, innovative research and analysis strategies that will deliver exceptional market intelligence to the sales teams