Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Market Insight Executive Job description
The role’s purpose is to provide research information and analysis to enable the department to meet their business objectives. The key task is to conduct research, and disseminate market and competitor information and insight through rigorous analysis in a timely and communicable way.
• Managing the reader panel and delivering any additional internal research projects for the brands allocated responsibility for. This will involve questionnaire writing, panel management, data analysis and presenting results to key internal stakeholders.
• Undertaking market, competitor and consumer analysis in accordance with the business’ needs;
• Commissioning and project managing primary research projects. This will include briefing and commissioning research agencies, project management and managing agency relationships.
• Working closely with the publishing, editorial and marketing departments of key brands to provide research-based focus and solution to achieve business objectives.
• Providing research support across the Magazine Division, utilising primary and secondary research sources (TGI, BARB and NRS) to provide the most appropriate research solution within any existing budget limitation;
• Keeping abreast of all developments in the market research and media market to ensure the Market Insight and Publishing teams are aware of industry developments/initiatives and apply them as appropriate;
• Questionnaire design experience within a Media company is essential
• Experience of using Online survey software e.g. Snap, Survey Money or Toluna
• Research analysis of quantative data
• Track record of presenting research results to editorial team at all levels
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to deal with senior management
• Experience of commissioning and project managing research campaigns internally and externally
• Deep understanding of research processes and techniques. Familiar with research sources (desk and commissioning), analytical frameworks and managing budgets
• Knowledge of industry syndicated research such as NRS, TGI or BARB
• Building key research relationships with existing and potential partners
• To comply with all relevant THE ORGANISATION safety rules, procedures and guidelines and to be aware of responsibilities under the THE ORGANISATIONW safety policy;
• To comply with THE ORGANISATION’s policies on Diversity and to apply the principles of the policy when carrying out the role;