Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Accountable for supporting and helping to deliver an effective and professional marketing & communications service, and maximise external revenue generation opportunities.
This role is directly responsible for the delivery of Marcomms initiatives associated with projects and launches, as well as ensuring a consistent approach and branding is used for all communications.
# 1) To work with the Marketing & Communications Manager to develop and implement the Training & Development annual marketing strategy and plan.
# 2) To develop both marketing and communications activity and work to the strategy reflecting the department priorities.
# 3) To be custodian of the brand, ensuring consistent use across all platforms in terms of look, image, identity and message.
# 4) On a day-to-day basis, to brief & manage the activities of design agencies on key campaigns as appropriate, ensuring the most creative and effective communication.
# 5) To develop the detailed marketing implementation plans for specific projects and campaigns, and ensure their implementation and adherence to briefs, budgets and deadlines.
# 6) To undertake post-campaign evaluation through tracking research and provide recommendations for future activity.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
* 1) You will have significant experience of working within a marketing communications environment and must demonstrate the ability to develop and learn new skills across both marketing and communications disciplines. Ideally you will have or be working towards aprofessional marketing qualification.
* 2) You will need to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to establish rapport and credibility with internal and external stakeholders. You will also need to be able to influence at all levels, across a large and varied group.
* 3) Track record in project management with experience of balancing creative aspirations with limited financial and other resources, ability to work under pressure, handle sensitive issues and deliver to tight deadlines.
* 4) Your approach to work will be characterised by commitment and motivation.
* 5) A good understanding of the industry
* 6) An ability to write crisp, clear and lively copy, including for press releases and presentations, which stimulates both press and public interest.
* 7) You will need to demonstrate the ability to spot opportunities and exploit them both within the arena you work across as well as on behalf of the company.
* 8) You will be able to transform creative ideas into practical reality and look at existing situations and problems in novel ways to come up with fresh solutions and implement innovative ideas.
marketing and communications executive job description
# 7) To establish and maintain effective working relationships and contacts internally and externally, including with the press and industry bodies. To include management of regular email update communications for both groups.
# 8) You will maintain and update journalistic contacts, write and issue press releases together with monitoring press coverage and maintaining information systems.
# 9) To take responsibility for the management of certain events, including organisation, promotion and evaluation.
# 10) To manage the annual events programme of internal events, speaking opportunities, fairs and conferences to ensure appropriate comapny involvement.
# 11) To represent marketing on cross functional project teams where appropriate.
# 12) To identify and exploit marketing and publicity opportunities to optimum effect and to constantly seek innovative ways to raise the profile of the brand.