Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Marketing Assistant job description
The Marketing Assistant to the Central Marketing Team and will provide administrative support to the Marketing Director; as well as providing administration/coordination support to the greater Marketing Team. Additionally to this, they will lead/assist in a number of projects for the team.
Manage team members’ diaries and arrange meetings as appropriate. Ensure any documentation required for meetings is given to the managers ahead of time.
To organize any travel and hospitality needs including travel packs detailing meeting itineraries and travel details.
Departmental coordination: coordinate all aspects of the MC&A Leadership Group including setting up meetings, taking minutes, setting agendas, arranging inspirational speakers and setting up events as required.
Generate SAP POs, authorizing and processing resulting invoices. Process expenses.
Draft internal and external correspondence; prepare briefing papers, documentation and PowerPoint presentations for internal and external meetings. Ensure managers have any relevant documentation required for meetings.
Maintain budget spreadsheet (in consultation with the marketing finance director).
Manage the holiday and sickness records for the department.
Manage the business continuity plan for the department.
Deal with telephone enquiries, filter calls and use initiative to deal with routine queries wherever possible.
Play an active role in helping to research and prepare presentations.
Carry out projects as requested by Heads of Department.
Carry out ad hoc tasks to ensure the smooth running of the office.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
• Solid secretarial or administrative experience at a senior level with demonstrable experience of managing a constantly changing diary.
• Be able to prioritize and multi-task at a high level whilst remaining calm under pressure.
• Advanced knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• The ability to work quickly to tight deadlines under pressure.
• Flexibility and a professional approach at all times.
• Possess a can do attitude with strong initiative.
• Ability to display initiative and proactively take on projects.
• Possess an interest to broaden skill set by taking on ad hoc roles outside of co-ordinator remit.
• High standard of accuracy and attention to detail with excellent written and oral English.
• Professional and effective interpersonal and communication skills.
• The ability to self-supervise in order to meet deadlines.
• Knowledge of WW systems advantageous (SAP, concur) but not essential.