Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
• Accountable for the delivery of marketing objectives and responsible for effective management of marketing activities, across all sales and marketing channels
Free job description Marketing Campaign Manager
Manage marketing partners and contribute to marketing team objectives
• Provide leadership of marketing suppliers; working as a single team to develop strategies and campaigns to deliver segment marketing objectives
• Manage elements of the campaign development process across all marketing channels (in particular mail, email, online advertising, web), ensuring full compliance with creative and data approvals process
• Review and approve media schedules provided by media agency, ensuring good value for money and strong ROI on media investment
• Provide support to other campaign managers and other colleagues as necessary to achieve overall marketing objectives
• Manage segment discretionary budget ensuring purchase orders are raised and invoices are processed in accordance with processes
• Identify marketing improvement initiatives and with agreement of Head of Marketing manage these through to completion
Encourage integration between suppliers ensure effective segment planning
• As lead of a marketing segment, ensure strategic integration between suppliers, and between teams, at a segment unit level, making sure that all are working to common plan to deliver segment objectives and that conflicts are managed appropriately
• Ensure full alignment of segment plan with overall marketing plan
• Liaise with Manager to ensure that segment has appropriate and timely customer insights
• Liaise with Web Editor to ensure needs of segment are fully reflected online on the website
• Liaise with operational leads to ensure proper support for segment plans is provided
Provide accurate and timely reporting of segment performance and budget
• Provide consolidated view to management on segment strategy performance
• Provide up to date and accurate view of segment marketing budget position to Marketing Operations Manager
• Regularly review segment campaign output to ensure the quality and accuracy
• Work with Marketing Operations Manager and suppliers to ensure that any improvements identified are implemented promptly and effectively
• Work with Insights, Analytics and Segmentation Manager to ensure any improvements to analytics and segmentation models are implemented promptly
• Delivery of Marketing Segment objectives, including cascaded sales, revenue, Direct Debit and self-service targets
• Number of marketing campaign errors in segment campaigns
• Accuracy of budget vs. forecast
• Hold, or be studying for, a relevant professional qualification, ideally CIM or IDM
• Member of formal Continual Professional Development programme of appropriate professional body
• A highly capable and enthusiastic marketer, fascinated by the challenges faced with a broad intellectual scope that allows them to enjoy both the detail of the operation and contribute to the development of marketing and campaign strategy
• Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships and influence and persuade through credibility, integrity and professionalism.
• Strongly collaborative approach, with good understanding of when to support partners and when to challenge
• Experience of Direct Marketing is essential, ideally gained within a large scale data-driven organisation
• Working knowledge of advertising (particularly online and search) and TV would be beneficial
• Experience of managing outsourced suppliers in a large and complex environment would be beneficial
• Meticulous attention to detail, with extensive experience of proof reading
• Good written (creative development and developing written plans) and numerical (budget management) skills
• Initiates and contributes to ad hoc marketing projects and on occasion may be asked to provide temporary support in a different marketing area (e.g. by providing support to another segment during particularly busy period)
• Provides leadership to marketing suppliers, and ensures coordination and cooperation between suppliers in meeting objectives
• Contributes to the development of overall Marketing plan, and ensure its delivery in particular through planning and implementation of contact strategies
• Allocates and manages marketing budget