Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
The Marketing Coordinator reports to The Director and will be responsible for steering marketing activities. The Marketing Coordinator oversees marketing strategy and further implements the brand strategy.
Free job description Marketing Coordinator
• Work as part of team in delivering a marketing programme.
• Provide key planning, execution & marketing of all ’s programmes and activities.
• Manage and execute the digital marketing strategy.
• Oversee and coordinate ’s Social Media presence, to ensure online/social media & website are up dated regularly, and to expand ’s presence on the web.
• Delegate tasks to and manage the Marketing Assistant and / or Marketing Interns.
• • Management of relationships with key funding agencies as required.
• Create ongoing "stories" about our programme for journalists and public alike, from blogging to press to narratives to guests.
• Build media relationships and issue creative PR's with images regularly, and follow up strategically.
• Manage successful print, from event guides to invites to posters & pamphlets and ensure they remain consistent within the brand ideals and house style
• Write, supervise and check all written materials destined for any media i.e. print, digital etc.
• Liaise with all departments as required with respect to the marketing needs for their programmes and activities.
• Act as a spokesperson for as needed.
• Support of box office system and all marketing support for the box office system.
• Employ creative, cost-effective, innovative means to generate new audiences and retain current ones.
• Partner with local & national bodies, local proprietors and cultural organizations.
• Use creative advertising & international advertising where possible.
• Improve visibility of our programme in the building, on the street, in the press, and in people's minds.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from four-year and a minimum of two to four years of related experience and/or training.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret various types of business documents. Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches, and articles in a pre-designed style and format. Ability to effectively respond to complex inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, supervisor, and/or management. Ability to present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis.
Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and/or ABILITIES
Intermediate skills with various software programs such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, CampaignLogic and Microsoft Office Suite.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with general understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines. Responsible for setting own project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.